Zinc selenide comes in the chemical form ZnSe. It is a solid, light-colored yellow substance that is often used for laser, medicine and astronomy.
Particle Size : Granule, +100mesh
Zinc selenide ZnSe powder:
Zinc Selenide or Zinc Selenide can be described as an inorganic compounds with the molecular formula ZnSe, a molecularweight 144.35. It is yellow cubic crystals. Relative density 5.65, refractive indice 2.89 Sublimation. It is 60% to transmit infrared light at wavelengths lower than 15 m. Light quickly changes color when exposed to the sun. Zinc-selenide is not soluble in water. However, it reacts to acids to produce toxic hydrogen selenide gas.
Zinc selenide or ZnSe (ZnSe) consists of zinc (Zn), as well as selenium. It is an intrinsic semiconductor and has a bandgap approximately 2.70eV @ 25°C/77°F.
ZnSe (wideband gap semiconductor) is part of the II–VI semiconductor family. P-type canping is more complex but can still be accomplished by inserting gallium
Zinc Selenide is made of selenium & zinc II –VI compound semiconductor substances. Once heated up in the atmosphere, these materials will undergo oxidization to carbon dioxide, selenium, and zinc oxide. Their forbidden bandwidth is 2.26 eV. It’s a compound semiconductor which can emit visible lights from yellow-colored materials. You can send an inquiry and get the most recent price for Zinc Selenide ZnSe Powder.
Zinc Selenide Zinc Se Powder properties:
Zinc selenide can be described chemically as ZnSe. The molecular weight is 144.33. It’s a white solid compound with a slightly yellow color and is insoluble within water. It can be prepared from zinc chloride and zinc sulfate. Hydrogen selenide. Useful in areas such as laser, medicine and astronomy. The yellow transparent polycrystalline zinc-selende material has a crystal size of around 70m. Also, the light transmission range is between 0.5-15m. Due to its 10.6m wavelength absorbance, zinc selenide has gained popularity as a material of choice in the production of high-power CO2 LED systems. This material can also be used throughout its light transmission range in other optical systems.
How Zinc Selenide HnSe ZnSe Pu are they made?
Zinc-selenide can be produced by reacting H2Se to ZnSO4 solutions or by reacting ZnO, ZnS with Se, then heating it up to 800. As a catalyst for organic synthesis, acetone can be made from isopropanol. A Phosphor, a compound containing Cd and some Zn, is one that has small quantities.
1. You add dilute solution with zinc sulfate and ammonium-acetate to the saturated water solution. Finally, you add H2Se diluted with N2 and/or H2 gas to the solution. A steam bath is used to heat the container. Excess H2Se gases are then absorbed by a washbot containing concentrated sodium acid. Too much or too slow of the zinc salt solution will result in the formation of a white precipitate. Once the ZnSe is transformed to yellow, it can take some time for it to separate. To separate the precipitate, first wash it with boiling ammonia. Then rinse with methanol. ZnSe precipitates after cleaning were dried in vacuum dryers containing CaCl2. It then dried in dryers containing P2O5 at 120°C.
Zinc selenide has a high sensitivity to humidity when it’s wet. You will need to heat the dry product at 600 °C in H2 or Se air for about 2 4 hours to eliminate any oxidation.
2. Mixture of 4g zinc oxide, 2g zinc sulfide (and 6g selenium) was added to a quartz vessel with lid. The ZnSe product would be obtained by heating the container at 800F for approximately 15 minutes.
Zinc Selenide ZnSe ZnSe Powder for
ZnSe growth is done in melt, under high pressure inert gas (usually Ar). This material is well suited for the 10.6 m wavelength of CO2 laser optics since it doesn’t absorb any light and is free from inclusions. ZnSe is an important infrared materials. It offers a broad transmission wavelength range (0.55 21.75 m). Refractive indexes of green were 550 nm and 2.40 (LWIR) respectively. ZnSe application include:
1. ZnSe can also be used in a dopant for semiconductors and as a fluorescent material.
2. ZnSe finds wide use in medical, astronomy, and infrared fields.
3. Znse makes infrared transmission materials, and infraredoptical instruments.
4. ZnSe helps to create an IIi LED and diode Laser. It is capable of producing blue light.
This infrared laser-gain medium, called Cr Doped ZinSe (ZnSe = Cr), emits at a wavelength of approximately 2.34 m.
5. Active ZnSe is a scintillator that has 640nm. It is ideal for matching the imagediode. It is useful for gamma-ray detections as well as Xrays. ZnSe scintillator looks very different to the ZnS.
Shipping and Packaging of Zinc Selenide ZincSe Pu Powder :
Zinc Selenide ZnSe ZnSe Packing: Vacuum packaging, 1kg/bag. 25kg/barrel.
Zinc Selenide ZnSe Powder shipping – is possible by ship, express or air after payment receipt.
Zinc Selenide SnSe Powder Properties
Stilleite, selanylidenezinc, selenoxozinc, Zn-Se, Zn-SE-04-P, Zn3Se2
Zinc Selenide ZnSe Poultry Health & Safety Information