Tungsten-copper alloys could be deficient due to excessive processing load or impact when creating sharp corners or thin walls.
About Metal Alloy W-Cu Alloys Custom Size Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet:
Tungsten Copper Sheet Features:
This copper-tungsten alloy blends the benefits of copper and titanium. High strength/high specific gravity/high temperature resistance/arc ablation resistance/good electrical conductivity/good processing performance are some of its key features. It uses high-quality tungsten and oxygen-free copper to produce high quality tungsten and copper powders, as well as high-temperature, copper-copper infiltration.
Tungsten Copper Sheet Application:
1. The electrical comparison material can be used for high-hardness materials as well as Pu-chip electric discharge machining. It is highly polished, has high precision and low losses. This allows for cost savings.
2. Contact materials: Vacuum contacts for high voltage circuit switches, circuit breakers and circuit boards welding.
3. Material for welding include submerged arc welding, tip of a gas-shielded welding machine tip and radio resistance factory. This is where you can produce metal film resistance or metal coating resistance. Resistance butt welding material.
4. Guide material: All kinds of wire rolled Steel, which is used to guide or protect material
Tungsten Copper Sheet Processing Precautions
Tungsten-copper-tungsten alloys could be deficient due to excessive or impact damage when making corners sharp and walls thin. When tungsten-copper-silver-tungsten alloy products are drilled through holes, please pay attention to the feed load force when the through holes are about to be drilled to avoid machining defects.
Tungsten-copper alloy is not magnetic, so please ensure that it is securely attached before using.
2. Electric discharge machining, wire cutting
This is not a problem as the wire cutting and discharge speed for tungsten copper silver products is slow.
Technica data for Tungsten Copper Alloy Steel Sheet
Payment and Transportation:
Metal Alloy W-Cu Alloys Custom Size Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet Properties
Metal Alloy W-Cu Alloys Custom Size Tungsten Copper Alloy Sheet Health & Safety Information