Also known as titanium dihydride or titanium hydride the chemical formula is H2Ti. Not soluble in water. This powder is similar in appearance to metal.
Particle Size: 5-10um
More information about Titanium Hydride TiH2 Pulver:
Inorganic compounds TiH2 or related non-stoichiometric material are generally considered to be titanium hydride. This powder can be bought on the open market in a steady gray or black form. Additionally, it can be used to produce Alnico sintered magnets and metal powder sintering.
A gray, metallic-looking titanium dihydride powder is available. The transition temperature for both variants is 37 degrees. A low-temperature stabilize state is a face centered tetragonal crystalline system with lattice conditions a= 0.4528 nm c= 0.4279 nm. The tetragonal crystal systems are > 37 degrees, and have a lattice consistency of 0.4454 nm. It is 9.9lg/cm3 at 20°.
While titanium disulfide can be stable at temperatures above 400 degrees in its gas phase, the liquid phase is unstable and almost entirely decomposed between 800 and 1000 degrees. It is stable in water, and it can be oxidized by non-oxidizing agents. If an oxidizing ingredient is present it will oxidize to a tetravalent compound of titanium. Because titanium hydride can break down very easily, this function is often used for the preparation of titanium powder. The pure hydrogen source, Titanium Hydride, is formed when it’s heated. Because titanium hydride decomposes in heat, it can be used as a welding agent. It precipitates hydrogen and molten titan, which will allow for further welding, while increasing welding strength.
After being decomposed by 400 at 400 in order to make titanium hydride stable, it is completely dehydrogenated at 600800 at vacuum. This metal has high chemical stability and is not susceptible to water and air, but it does interact well with strong organic compounds. When stored and used according to the specifications it won’t decompose.
Titanium Hydride must be kept out of direct contact with acids, moisture, humidity, and halogenated carbons. Avoid contact with water. In the air, stable. Water is mildly toxic to titanium hydride. You should not disperse the material in the surroundings without permission from the government.
Products Features of Titanium Hydride Powder TiH2 powder (CAS 7704-95-8:
TiH2 titanium hydride is stable in air. Titanium hydride can be used to make H2 and titanium.
hydroxide. Reacting titanium metal with H2 can create titanium hydride. Below 300 °C the temperature of the hydride will be dangerous.
Reversible absorption of H2 can be achieved by metal titanium. The compound TiH2 is formed. Heating to the maximum
Titan hydride at 1000oC will completely decompose into titanium and H2.
Technical Parameters of Titanium Hydride TiH2 pulver:
TiH2 titanium Hydride powder chemical composition
How is Iron Hydride TiH2 Pulver manufactured?
Electrochemistry and ball milling are the most common methods of making titanium hydride.
1. Titanium carbonate reacts with hydrogen directly or reduces the titanium dioxide by using calcium hydride, which is in sulfuric acids.
2. Place the powdery or sponge-like Ti into the glass tube. The gas phase will be used to eliminate any remaining air. After heating the metal to 350400°C, the pure gas stream passes the gas phase into the tube. It will then cool in the stream.
Notice: For fluorination it is essential to use only very dry, oxygen-free sulfurate. Ti can also be made into titanium oxide by combining O2 and water vapour with Ti.
This process yields titanium hydride that is compatible with the chemical formula TiH0.5TiH1.5. TiH2 appears grayer and less stable than TiH2. The temperature at 8001000°C causes it to almost disappear. TiH2 can be defined as a solid solution consisting of TiH1.8TiH1.99.
HTML3_ HTML4_ HTML5_ HTML6_ HTML7_ HTML8_ HTML9_ HTML5_ HTML6_ –
Titanium Hydride (TiH2), a mixture of titanium and hydrogen hydroide is an alloy. Because it has high reactivity, you should keep it away from heat and strong oxidants. Titanium hydride can also be used in a wide range of applications.
1. Because titanium hydride has a very fragile structure, it is used often to make powdered titanium.
2. Titanium hydride is pure hydrogen and decomposes upon heating.
3. Additionally, titanium hydride may be used to weld because it breaks down when heated, and can precipitate new hydrogen or molten titanium. These can be used to promote welding, and enhance the strength of the welded.
4. You can use titanium hydride powder in many areas, such as fireworks, aviation, medicine and petroleum.
5. Titanium hydride can be used to make titanium compounds. It is also used as a catalyst for pure H2, and forms ceramic seals.
6. For titanium coatings, Titanium Hydride is used.
7. In the electric vacuum process, titanium hydride can be used to getters. You can use it to make high-purity hydrogen replacements in production of foamed metallic or for titanium alloy powder supply in powder metallurgy and metal-ceramic sealant.
8. For polymerization reactions of titanium dihydride, it is used as catalyst.
Storage condition of Titanium Hydroide TiH2 powder:
Reunion with water can affect the TiH2 powder performance and using results. Titanium Hydride Powder TiH2 Powder must be stored in vacuum bags and kept dry. Titanium Hydride Powder TiH2 Dust cannot be exposed to air. TiH2 Powder should not be exposed to stress.
Shipping and Packing of Titanium Hydride Powder TiH2:
We offer many packing options that are dependent on the amount of Titanium Hydride Powder.
Packaging of titanium hydride TiH2 (powder):vacuum packed, 100g to 500g or 1kg/bag at 25kg/barrel. Or as you request.
Shipment of Titanium Hydride TiH2 Pulver: can be done by sea or air.
Iron Hydride TiH2 Pulp Properties
Health & Safety Information